Our tactile finish gives a fourth dimension to a design
Why use this effect?
- Creates a wet look to highlight ‘fresh and cold’ appeal
- Great for offering consumers a differentiated sensory experience with spot application, creating combinations of smooth and tactile on the can surface
- Perfect way to highlight certain parts of the can
Things to know
- The tactile effect is achieved through a combination of ink and varnish adding texture to a design
- The effect can create the look of little droplets and the feel of fruit skin, emphasizing the freshness of a brand and the ingredients used
- It is possible to match special colors to a target*
- Tactile elements should be placed in the main body of the can
- We recommend design ideas are submitted to ensure the final artwork is feasible*
- Compatible with cold-fill, but not for pasteurization processes or retort
*) For all our design guidelines for this special finish and available colors visit the Ball print guidelines portal
Our special effects inks and finishes can drive demand and ROI – the only limit is your imagination. Better yet, regardless of customization, the aluminium remains recyclable.
Contact our team
Let’s work together on your next campaign and make ‘what if’ a reality for your business with our range of special effect inks and finishes. Contact our team below and see what’s possible!