At Ball, you can be more and do more. With our global footprint and mix of packaging and aerospace business, we offer an experience like no other Our interns take on real projects and deliver work that makes a difference. At Ball, you can be part of something bigger than yourself and take your career and experience to the next level.
Our 2- to 6-month internship/co-operative education programs provide opportunities for students to gain experience in many disciplines and departments around the company.
Ball Internship Highlights
- Gain practical experience while working with your supervisors and mentors
- Opportunities to socialize with your fellow interns and full-time employees
- Present the knowledge you gained or your finished project(s) to your department
- Competitive salary, access to state-of-the-art equipment, on-the-job training and company discounts
- Stipend to assist with travel reimbursement and housing
- Tour at Ball’s Golden, Colorado, beverage packaging plant
To be eligible for an internship at Ball, students must be currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution.
Apply for a Ball Internship
To see our current positions, visit our Current Job Openings. Simply type “intern” as a keyword and click Search. You are welcome to apply for more than one internship.
If you’re interested in aerospace internships, visit the Ball Aerospace intern page..
“From the very beginning, I knew I belonged at Ball,"—saying, she was, “constantly asked for my perspective and opinion on projects,” adding, “there are no boundaries for an intern, we are expected to give our best.”
Being valued upfront provided real engagement with the team and, “being treated no less than a permanent full-time employee is encouraging. Ball is a special place.”
The Future is Created
Ball’s future looks bright, thanks to the important work that each of our 17,500+ employees does every day. Check out our new corporate brand film, a tribute to our employees' hard work and dedication.