Unleash Your Potential
Ball is the leader in aluminum packaging & manufacturing. We are thrilled to receive Newsweek's 2023 Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplace award. At Ball, you can be more and do more!
Our interns take on real projects and deliver work that makes a difference. Our goal is to contribute to a better community, society, and world. From endlessly recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, we utilize materials that can be used again and again.
- Gain practical experience while working with your supervisors and mentors.
- Opportunities to socialize with your fellow interns and full-time employees.
- Present the knowledge you gained or your finished project(s) to your department.
- Competitive salary, access to state-of-the-art equipment, on-the-job training.
- Stipend to assist with travel reimbursement and housing.
- Build technical competence.
- Foster team interpersonal skills.
- Develop and refine leadership skills.
- Understand Ball’s products, business, and customers.
- Gain exposure to senior leadership.
- Network with potential colleagues.
- Build lasting relationships with mentor and managers.
- Invest in their future.
- Engage in Ball’s global culture.
To be eligible for an internship at Ball, students must be currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution.
The Summer Intern Program is in person and on-site and runs 10-12 weeks, 40 hours per week.
Ideal participants are college students in their junior or senior year.
Real World Experience
We will select participants who show promise in teamwork, exhibit motivation with a positive attitude, demonstrates responsibility, leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and a growth mindset, and provide You with an opportunity to become more competitive for careers in sustainable manufacturing.
We have intern opportunities available at our global corporate headquarters & manufacturing plants.
Manufacturing Plant Openings (click to apply):
Click the button below to join our talent community and stay connected to what's happening!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY