Digital technologies offer an exciting way to interact with consumers
Quick Response (QR), Digimarc, Barcode, Snapchat and Shazam code
Why use this effect?
- Connect your can to virtual and augmented reality, websites or other media content such as product information, special offers, videos and more
- Brands can capitalize on interactive engagement with consumers to support marketing opportunities
- Allows for traceability and works to combat counterfeiting
- Digimarc: The imperceptable code offers minimal interference with branding.The code is integrated within your design
Things to know
- For use with enabled mobile devices. Consumers can download a free QR code reader or most other apps (e.g. Snapchat, Digimarc) to their smart phone from any app store
- Interactive Cans serve as either a trigger or pointer to your developed content
- Codes work best with darker, solid colors. High contrast is recommended
- Codes should be placed in the main body of the can
- We recommend design ideas are submitted to ensure the final artwork is feasible*
- Compatible with all filling processes including retort
- Digimarc: You can select the areas of the can you want to enhance, though we recommend areas customers would naturally scan
*For all our design guidelines for this special finish and available colors visit the Ball print guidelines portal
Our special effects inks and finishes can drive demand and ROI – the only limit is your imagination. Better yet, regardless of customization, the aluminium remains recyclable.
Contact our team
Let’s work together on your next campaign and make ‘what if’ a reality for your business with our range of special effect inks and finishes. Contact our team below and see what’s possible!