Going Beyond the Typical Internship
We view our internship program as an excellent way to recruit the best and brightest for full-time jobs at the company and we often hire our interns after they complete school.
Here’s what you need to know:
• You must be entering your junior or senior year in undergraduate school, or enrolled in a master’s program.
• We offer an array of internships in areas like Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Operations, Finance, Information Technology/Cybersecurity, and more!
• Ball Interns 2016
• Internships typically start at the beginning of June and extend through the beginning of August.
• We have competitive hourly wages, with the opportunity to receive a housing stipend as well as relocation based on the role.
• Interns will enjoy networking, social events and engagement with employees of all levels at the organization, including executives and top thought leaders.
• Interns have the opportunity to participate in the Ball Intern Remote Sensing Team (BIRST) program and more!
• At the end of the internship, students share their knowledge by presenting their completed project to managers, coworkers and peers.
Applying for an internship
- Follow the Job Search link, search ‘intern’ to see our current listing of internship openings. Our internships are typically posted during the fall.
- Upload your resume and complete the application
- You are welcome to apply to more than one position
GO BEYOND® Diversity Internship
Students from all schools and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented are encouraged to apply!
Ball Aerospace Internship FAQ
Because of the nature of our business, U.S. Citizenship may be required. Ball Corporation has positions available for international students.
Yes. Our internships offer competitive compensation.
Some internship positions cover relocation costs and provide a housing stipend. Each individual internship posting will reflect this information.
Yes. Previous internships are not required. We consider applicable coursework, project experience and extracurricular/leadership activities, as well as previous internships.
Our recruiting begins in September and may run through the end of the year. We recommend applying to internships as soon as you see them posted.
Launch Your Aerospace Career!
The Ball Intern Remote Sensing Team (BIRST), allows interns to experience a program from design to launch. Edge of Space Sciences provides BIRST with a high-altitude balloon, while United Launch Alliance provides a student-built sport rocket to carry the intern payloads.