Configure the PO Delivery Method through the Coupa Supplier Portal.
Suppliers can configure how they wish to receive POs from Ball. Options include:
- Email: Coupa automatically emails POs to the email address you enter.
- cXML: Coupa sends the PO via cXML. You have to enter the cXML settings to use this option.
More info on Coupa PO delivery Method can be found here.
View and acknowledge Coupa Purchase Orders
- Standard PO Terms & Conditions (need to require login of some sort first to view?) - Ingrid
- Sales tax information (direct pay permits if Ball has any?) – Joe
- Travel reimbursement guidelines (modified version of employee-facing T&E Policy so suppliers know to follow similar guidelines if they will be passing through T&E expenses to Ball) - Ingrid
- Confidential information requirements (data protection standard contractual clauses) - Ingrid
- Requirements for North America on-site service suppliers (similar to the “Contractor Work Instructions” document that is being incorporated into standard PO Ts&Cs) - Ingrid
- Use of name and logo - Ingrid
Purchase Order Management:The use of a purchase order (PO) is Ball Corporation's standard policy and required method of communicating our commitment to purchase materials and services from our suppliers.
Our PO requirements facilitate a streamlined payment process for our suppliers:
- Our Suppliers are required to have a Ball purchase order prior to delivery of goods or services.
- Purchas Orders must be acknowledged prior to invoicing. Suppliers can acknowledge a PO through the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) by opening the purchase order and checking the 'Acknowledged' box.
- If a PO has incorrect information or a change to the PO needs to be made, contact the Ball requester or buyer through thte Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) to ensure the PO is corrected prior to acknowledging.
- Ball must approve any change from the original PO prior to delivering the goods or services.
PO Delivery Methods:Suppliers can configure how they'd like to receive POs from Ball Corporation within the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). Options include:
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): POs will be sent throught the CSP
- Email: Coupa automatically emails POs to the email address you provided in your Supplier Questionnaire. POs will also be visible in the CSP.
- cXML: Tighter integration with Coupa allows you to receive POs from Coupa. Note usppliers will need the technical capability to support cXML invoices.
For information on how to view and manage POs in Coupa, visit
View and Manage POs
PO Delivery Methods
Purchase Order Overview (video)