Know Your Recycling Playbook
- Don't be a “Wish-cycler” which means NOT assuming everything is recyclable.
- Choose and Recycle Aluminum packaging whenever possible.
- Don’t crush your cans.
- Break down excess cardboard packaging to recycle.
- Rinse and clean materials of food debris.
- Never mix compostable materials with recyclable materials.
- Never put single use plastic bags in the recycling stream.
- Choose reusable shopping bags over single use bags.
- Give Your Recycling Bin the Sniff Test.
- Reduce, Reuse and then Recycle!
- Check with your local municipality online to learn the playbook in your area.
Learn more about how The Cup protects the environment through infinite recyclability.