Drive for 10
To anticipate the future, it is important to understand and respect the past. Ball’s past goes back 133 years, to our founding by five brothers in 1880. We know who we are at Ball – we are proud of our rich history, and our heritage of delivering value to all our stakeholders through uncompromising integrity, being close to our customers, behaving like owners, focusing on attention to detail and being innovative.
We understand what has brought us to where we are today. We believe our heritage is a competitive advantage for us, and offers a strong foundation for future success. And we have a clear vision that provides a roadmap to get us there. We call it Drive for 10.
Our Drive for 10 vision identifies five levers that are key to growing our businesses and achieving long-term success. Those levers are:
- Maximizing value in our existing businesses
- Expanding into new products and capabilities
- Aligning ourselves with the right customers and markets
- Broadening our geographic reach, and
- Leveraging our know-how and technological expertise to provide a competitive advantage.