Ball Corporation is committed to skills development and lifelong learning that supports the continued employability of our people.
We offer diverse learning resources to our employees, including:
- A Ball-portal based Competency Development Guide (CDG) that displays a wide range of development options related to Ball’s core competencies. These opportunities include internal, external and online courses, self-study options, on-the-job assignments and recommended reading articles and books.
- Leadership development programs led by in-house professional trainers that tie leadership principles to the company’s Drive for 10 vision and goals.
- Opportunities for supervisors to send employees to external seminars and workshops related to their jobs.
- A tuition reimbursement program for degree-related study at accredited institutions.
- Coaching and 360-degree feedback programs.
- A formal succession planning system, including personalized development plans.